Online Worship Recordings
For live worship online, please see our Facebook page Sundays at 8:25 AM. View recordings by clicking the links below. See "Coming Soon" section for future online events. Streamed and reprinted with permission under One License # A-711523. All rights reserved. Liturgy from Sundays and Seasons.com © 2021 Augsburg Fortress. Used by permission of Augsburg Fortress under license # SAS006880.
- Sunday, June 20, 8:25 AM - Hybrid Sunday Worship streams via Facebook, YouTube, and this page (service order)
- Sunday, June 27, 8:25 AM - Hybrid Sunday Worship streams via Facebook, YouTube, and this page
- Sunday, July 4, 8:25 AM - Hybrid Sunday Worship streams via Facebook, YouTube, and this page
- Sunday, July 11, 8:25 AM - Hybrid Sunday Worship streams via Facebook, YouTube, and this page
Helping in our Community
NO CONTACT FOOD DONATION DROP OFF - MPLC Parking Lot - Sunday, August 1, 11 - 11:30 AM: Just look for the car near the church entrance, and put your donations in the vehicle. Our volunteer will get it to the food pantry the next day! They will also accept monetary donations on behalf of the food pantry. Cash or checks (payable to: Food Pantry Holy Communion). Thank you!
Donations can also be brought to MPLC before in-person services or during the week during office hours (M-Th, 9 AM to 3 PM). Please leave donations in the narthex near the spiral staircase.
- ground coffee
- small boxes of tea
- mixed vegetables (no corn or green beans, please)
- tomato soup
Are YOU at THRIVENT Member? Did you know you can apply for up to two, $250 grants for community service, per year? If you would like to help your community by applying for a grant on behalf of MPLC, email Holly Hess, Director of Serving Ministries, and she will walk you through this simple process!
To support any of our ministry partners directly, see the links below:
- Holy Communion Food Pantry receives food and financial donations to serve our neighbors in need.
- Racine’s HALO shelter works to provide a pathway to self‐sufficiency for those experiencing homelessness in Racine County.
- Racine’s Hospitality Center provides food and services without agenda to the homeless, near homeless, and mentally ill.
- Racine’s Women’s Resource Center provides crisis intervention, advocacy, education and prevention services to victims of domestic violence.
- Racine’s SAFE Haven provides emergency shelter, counseling, and services to runaway and homeless youth.
- Racine’s HOPES Center serves the mental health and social service needs of people who are poor and experiencing homelessness.
- Lutherdale Camp, along with all outdoor ministry sites, needs our support to weather a very different summer of 2020.
- Racine Immigrant Support Initiative provides humanitarian support to people ineligible to receive federal or state benefits.
- Lutheran World Relief works with global partners to address human needs, such as virus mitigation efforts in Africa.
- Lutheran Disaster Response works with domestic and global partners long-term on needs related to natural disasters and disease.