Online Worship Recordings
For live worship online, please see our Facebook page Sundays at 8:25 AM. View recordings by clicking the links below. See "Coming Soon" section for future online events. Permission to podcast/stream non-liturgical music in these services obtained from One License with license #A-711523. Liturgical music is used by permission of Augsburg Fortress.
- Sunday, August 9, 8:25 AM - Sunday Worship via Facebook and this page (service order PDF)
- Sunday, August 9, 9:30 AM - Coffee Hour via Zoom (unchanged password in church email)
- Sunday, August 16, 8:25 AM - Sunday Worship via Facebook and this page
- Sunday, August 16, 9:30 AM - Coffee Hour via Zoom (unchanged password in church email)
Online Worship Materials
Online Worship, 10th Sun after Pentecost, Aug 9, 2020 service order PDF
Online Worship, 9th Sun after Pentecost, Aug 2, 2020 service order PDF
Online Worship, 8th Sun after Pentecost, July 26, 2020 service order PDF
Online Worship, 7th Sun after Pentecost, July 19, 2020 service order PDF
Helping in our Community
Use the links below to connect with neighbors in our community who especially need help right now.
- School Supply Drive Do Good WI
NO CONTACT FOOD DONATION DROP OFF - MPLC Parking Lot - August 19, September 2 and 16, from 6 - 7 p.m. Just pull up to the MPLC parking lot, you'll see Vicar Chip in his truck. Wave at him (from at least 6 feet away) and put your donations in the bed of the truck! He will get it to the food pantry the next day! Vicar Chip will also accept monetary donations on behalf of food bank. Cash or checks (payable to: Food Bank Holy Communion). Thank you!
You can still bring donations to the Holy Communion Lutheran Church Food Pantry (2000 W 6th St, Racine)
Monday, Thursday or Friday 9-11 am. Go to side door marked food pantry.
mac and cheese
Brown Paper Bags and Cloth Grocery Bags (no plastic bags are accepted)
The Hospitality Center at St Luke's Episcopal Church
HALO (Homeless Assistance Leadership Organization)
Are YOU at THRIVENT Member? Did you know you can apply for up to two, $250 grants for community service, per year? If you would like to help your community by applying for a grant on behalf of MPLC, email Holly Hess, Director of Serving Ministries, and she will walk you through this simple process!
To support any of our ministry partners directly, see the links below:
- Racine’s Women’s Resource Center provides crisis intervention, advocacy, education and prevention services to victims of domestic violence.
- Racine’s SAFE Haven provides emergency shelter, counseling, and services to runaway and homeless youth.
- Racine’s HOPES Center serves the mental health and social service needs of people who are poor and experiencing homelessness.
- Lutherdale Camp, along with all outdoor ministry sites, needs our support to weather a very different summer of 2020.
- Racine Immigrant Support Initiative provides humanitarian support to people ineligible to receive federal or state benefits.
- Lutheran World Relief works with global partners to address human needs, such as virus mitigation efforts in Africa.
- Lutheran Disaster Response works with domestic and global partners long-term on needs related to natural disasters and disease.
- Racine’s HALO shelter works to provide a pathway to self‐sufficiency for those experiencing homelessness in Racine County.
- Racine’s Hospitality Center provides food and services without agenda to the homeless, near homeless, and mentally ill.
- Holy Communion Food Pantry receives food and financial donations to serve our neighbors in need.