Online Worship Recordings
For live worship online, please see our Facebook page Sundays at 8:25 AM. View recordings by clicking the links below. See "Coming Soon" section for future online events. Streamed and reprinted with permission under One License # A-711523. All rights reserved. Liturgy from Sundays and Seasons.com © 2020 Augsburg Fortress. Used by permission of Augsburg Fortress under license # SAS006880.
- Wednesday, Oct. 21, 6:30 PM - Take Ten Devotions with Holly Hess via Facebook
- Sunday, Oct. 25, 8:25 AM - Sunday Worship via Facebook and this page
- Sunday, Oct. 25, 9:30 AM - Coffee Hour via Zoom (unchanged password in church email)
- Wednesday, Oct. 28, 6:30 PM - Sacrament of Holy Baptism for O. Boerner via Facebook
- Sunday, Nov. 1, 8:25 AM - Sunday Worship via Facebook and this page
- Sunday, Nov. 1, 9:30 - 11 AM - Drive-through Ministry Event at the church
Online Worship Materials
Online Worship, 20th Sun after Pentecost, Oct. 18, 2020 service order PDF
Online Worship, 19th Sun after Pentecost, Oct. 11, 2020 service order PDF
Online Worship, 18th Sun after Pentecost, Oct. 4, 2020 service order PDF
Online Worship, 17th Sun after Pentecost, Sept. 27, 2020 service order PDF
Helping in our Community
Use the links below to connect with neighbors in our community who especially need help right now.
NO CONTACT FOOD (and SOCKS) DONATION DROP OFF - MPLC Parking Lot - Oct. 21 and Nov. 4, from 6 - 7 p.m. Just pull up to the MPLC parking lot, you'll see Vicar Chip in his truck. Wave at him (from at least 6 feet away) and put your donations in the bed of the truck! He will get it to the food pantry the next day! Vicar Chip will also accept monetary donations on behalf of food bank. Cash or checks (payable to: Food Bank Holy Communion). Thank you!
You can still bring donations to the Holy Communion Lutheran Church Food Pantry (2000 W 6th St, Racine)
Monday, Thursday or Friday 9-11 am. Go to side door marked food pantry.
- Egg Noodles
- Instant Potatoes
- Side Dishes
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Canned Pasta
- Bar Soap
- Also accepting your excess garden produce!
- Brown Paper Bags and Cloth Grocery Bags (no plastic bags are accepted)
- It's SOCKTOBER! We're collecting new and gently used socks for the ELCA Outreach Center in Kenosha. Bring them along with your food donations at the same times as listed above. Thank you!
The Hospitality Center at St Luke's Episcopal Church
HALO (Homeless Assistance Leadership Organization)
Are YOU at THRIVENT Member? Did you know you can apply for up to two, $250 grants for community service, per year? If you would like to help your community by applying for a grant on behalf of MPLC, email Holly Hess, Director of Serving Ministries, and she will walk you through this simple process!
To support any of our ministry partners directly, see the links below:
- Racine’s Women’s Resource Center provides crisis intervention, advocacy, education and prevention services to victims of domestic violence.
- Racine’s SAFE Haven provides emergency shelter, counseling, and services to runaway and homeless youth.
- Racine’s HOPES Center serves the mental health and social service needs of people who are poor and experiencing homelessness.
- Lutherdale Camp, along with all outdoor ministry sites, needs our support to weather a very different summer of 2020.
- Racine Immigrant Support Initiative provides humanitarian support to people ineligible to receive federal or state benefits.
- Lutheran World Relief works with global partners to address human needs, such as virus mitigation efforts in Africa.
- Lutheran Disaster Response works with domestic and global partners long-term on needs related to natural disasters and disease.
- Racine’s HALO shelter works to provide a pathway to self‐sufficiency for those experiencing homelessness in Racine County.
- Racine’s Hospitality Center provides food and services without agenda to the homeless, near homeless, and mentally ill.
- Holy Communion Food Pantry receives food and financial donations to serve our neighbors in need.