Online Worship Recordings
Our Sunday 8:30 AM service streams live each week at the first link below (YouTube), on our Facebook page, and on our homepage. Links to past service recordings are below. See "Coming Soon" section for future online events. Streamed and reprinted with permission under One License # A-711523. All rights reserved. Liturgy from SundaysandSeasons.com © 2022 Augsburg Fortress. Used by permission of Augsburg Fortress under license # SAS006880.
- Sunday, December 4, 8:25 AM - Fourth Sunday in Expanded Advent streams on Facebook, YouTube, and our home page
- Wednesday, December 7, 6:30 PM - Advent Holden Evening Prayer streams on YouTube
- Sunday, December 11, 8:25 AM - Fifth Sunday in Expanded Advent streams on Facebook, YouTube, and our home page
- Wednesday, December 14, 6:30 PM - Advent Holden Evening Prayer streams on YouTube
- Sunday, December 18, 8:25 AM - Sixth Sunday in Expanded Advent streams on Facebook, YouTube, and our home page
- Wednesday, December 21, 6:30 PM - Advent Holden Evening Prayer streams on YouTube
- Saturday, December 24, 4:30 PM - Christmas Eve Worship streams on Facebook, YouTube, and our home page
Helping in our Community
Donations for the Holy Communion Food Pantry can be brought to MPLC before in-person services or during the week during office hours (M-Th, 9 AM to 3 PM). Please leave donations in the narthex on the designated shelves to the right as you come in.
NEEDS FOR OCTOBER 2022:
- egg noodles
- instant potatoes
- side dishes
- tomato soup
- cream of chicken soup
Are YOU at THRIVENT Member? Did you know you can apply for up to two, $250 grants for community service, per year? If you would like to help your community by applying for a grant on behalf of MPLC, email Becky Litwin and she will walk you through this simple process!
To support any of our ministry partners directly, see the links below:
- Lutheran Social Services of Wisconsin and Upper Michigan is working to resettle refugees and immigrants from Afghanistan. See this page for how you can help!
- Holy Communion Food Pantry receives food and financial donations to serve our neighbors in need.
- Racine’s HALO shelter works to provide a pathway to self‐sufficiency for those experiencing homelessness in Racine County.
- Racine’s Hospitality Center provides food and services without agenda to the homeless, near homeless, and mentally ill.
- Racine’s Women’s Resource Center provides crisis intervention, advocacy, education and prevention services to victims of domestic violence.
- Racine’s SAFE Haven provides emergency shelter, counseling, and services to runaway and homeless youth.
- Racine’s HOPES Center serves the mental health and social service needs of people who are poor and experiencing homelessness.
- Lutherdale Camp, along with all outdoor ministry sites, needs our support to weather a very different summer of 2020.
- Racine Immigrant Support Initiative provides humanitarian support to people ineligible to receive federal or state benefits.
- Lutheran World Relief works with global partners to address human needs, such as virus mitigation efforts in Africa.
- Lutheran Disaster Response works with domestic and global partners long-term on needs related to natural disasters and disease.