Why Give Now?
- To provide immediate and long-lasting financial support for your favorite charities, including Mt. Pleasant Lutheran Church through the Mt. Pleasant Lutheran Church Endowment Fund.
- To give as an expression of our generosity, faith and values
- To increase our stewardship giving in ways that are financially wise and as a way of giving back what we have received all of our lives from God
For People Who:
- Want to change lives now
- Have assets available for giving
- Want to involve their families
- Wish to give anonymously
TYPES OF GIVING
- Transfer ownership of investments to charity, real estate and closely held stock
- Bypass capital gains tax on the growth of securities, real estate or closely held stock owned for more than one year.
- Receive an immediate charitable income tax deduction.
FOR MORE INFORMATION about the Mt. Pleasant Lutheran Church Endowment Fund, please contact: MPLC member and Endowment Fund Treasurer, Dave Zuelke at email@example.com or call the church office at 262-634-6704; or MPLC Member and Financial Advisor, Ryan VanDeLoo at 414-688-7265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org